New Years breakfast pancakes tutorial
- pancake batter
- whipped cream
- gold and silver sugar sprinkles
- rectangular plate or platter
- pancake batter dispenser
- Mix up your favorite pancake batter
- Pour batter into batter dispenser
- Once the griddle is ready dispenser batter into number shapes. ‘Write’ the numbers in reverse so they look best when displayed on a platter.
- Arrange on a platter and add whipped cream fireworks. Sprinkle with gold and silver sugar sprinkles
We’ve made fun pancakes for Easter
and every birthday (B for Brendan and numbers for his age….we’ll skip the numbers when it’s my birthday). They’re very simple designs, no artistic talent needed.
Dairy-free, Egg-free Pancakes with Bisquick Pancake Mix
Want to make the pancakes dairy-free and egg-free using Bisquick mix? Make sure to use the Bisquick original (check ingredients to confirm it’s dairy and egg-free).
- For the milk, substitute Almond Milk
- For the eggs, substitute Bob’s Red Mill Egg Replacer
- Use a dairy-free whipped topped for the fireworks.