Raise your hand if you LOVE Trader Joe’s. I’ve been a fan for years. When we moved to Arizona, I actually checked the distance from Trader Joes for any homes we looked at. There is one just minutes from my son’s school so after I drop him off at least once a week, I pop in.
Keto is a very popular diet to follow right now and many people are finding great success with it – both with weight loss and for feeling great! It takes some time getting used to recipes to make and where to purchase the ingredients. Hang in there, after a few weeks it gets easier.
I recently started following the Keto diet again after taking a break this summer. I’m ready to focus on getting fit and feeling good after getting off track.
Besides, Trader Joe’s I also frequent Sprouts – check out my list of the Best Low-carb Keto foods at Sprout’s
The BEST Trader Joe’s Keto Foods
- Almond Butter
- Coconut oil
- Avocado oil
- Fresh Vegetables – Brussels sprouts, broccoli, zucchini, lettuce, kale, cauliflower, squash
- Broccoli Slaw
- Frozen riced cauliflower rice
- Fruit – strawberries, blueberries
- vegan pesto
- Green Goddess Dressing
- Hard-boiled eggs (precooked, pre-shelled)
- Sausage (choose varieties without added sugar)
- Nuts – walnuts, pistachios, almonds, cashews (dry-roasted)
- Pumpkin Seeds
- Cocoa nibs
- Kerrygold butter*
- Heavy Whipping Cream*
- Coconut Milk (canned)
- Coconut Cream
- Seasoning mixes – Chili and Lime and 21 Salut. Great to sprinkle on roasted vegetables.
- Frozen Salmon
- canned Salmon and Tuna
- Almond Flour
- Stevia extract liquid and powder
- wine, yes dry white or red wine is #keto friendly
*I eat a dairy-free diet due to allergies. If you eat dairy, don’t forget to pick up these items
Also make sure you check out my list of the Top 10 Dairy-free Keto Foods
Remember to always check ingredients. Look for added sugar, flour (and other gluten-containing ingredients), cornstarch.
Looking for dairy-free Keto recipes:
Also, don’t forget to pick up some flowers – you deserve it! #selfcare. I buy flowers every week. Something so simple that makes me smile every day. Lots of choices under $10, some even under $5.
Did I miss any Keto items? Check back as I will keep updating this list as I find new #ketolifestyle finds