Raise your hand if you LOVE Trader Joe’s. I’ve been a fan for years. When we moved to Arizona, I actually checked the distance from Trader Joes for any homes we looked at. There is one just minutes from my son’s school so after I drop him off at least once a week, I pop in.
Keto is a very popular diet to follow right now and many people are finding great success with it – both with weight loss and for feeling great! It takes some time getting used to recipes to make and where to purchase the ingredients. Hang in there, after a few weeks it gets easier.
I recently started following the Keto diet again after taking a break this summer. I’m ready to focus on getting fit and feeling good after getting off track.
Besides, Trader Joe’s I also frequent Sprouts – check out my list of the Best Low-carb Keto foods at Sprout’s
Ultimate Shopping List – Trader Joe’s Dairy-free Keto Foods
- Almond Butter
- Coconut oil
- Avocado oil
- Fresh Vegetables – Brussels sprouts, broccoli, zucchini, lettuce, kale, cauliflower, squash
- Broccoli Slaw
- Frozen riced cauliflower rice
- Fruit – strawberries, blueberries
- vegan pesto
- Green Goddess Dressing
- Hard-boiled eggs (precooked, pre-shelled)
- Sausage (choose varieties without added sugar)
- Nuts – walnuts, pistachios, almonds, cashews (dry-roasted)
- Pumpkin Seeds
- Cocoa nibs
- Coconut Milk (canned)
- Coconut Cream
- Seasoning mixes – Chili and Lime and 21 Salut. Great to sprinkle on roasted vegetables.
- Frozen Salmon
- canned Salmon and Tuna
- Almond Flour
- Stevia extract liquid and powder
- wine, yes dry white or red wine is #keto friendly
*ghee is a diary product but some people who follow a dairy-free diet, do cook with ghee. Do your research and decide for yourself. For me, I’m allergic to whey, and ghee does not contain whey.
Also make sure you check out my list of the Top 10 Dairy-free Keto Foods
Remember to always check ingredients. Look for added sugar, flour (and other gluten-containing ingredients), cornstarch.
Looking for dairy-free Keto recipes:
Also, don’t forget to pick up some flowers – you deserve it! #selfcare. I buy flowers every week. Something so simple that makes me smile every day. Lots of choices under $10, some even under $5.
Did I miss any Keto items? Check back as I will keep updating this list as I find new #ketolifestyle finds