Here are a few more FUN Fourth of July fun snack ideas
Festival Fourth of July Carmel Corn Snack Cups
Fourth of July Festive Chocolate Dipped Banana Pops
Chocolate dipped frozen bananas made festive for the Fourth of July. If you want to try something that takes a little bit more work but are super fun, these make a great kid snack.
- peeled bananas cut into three pieces
- dipping chocolate
- skewers or popsicle sticks
Insert the skewers into the cut pieces of bananas and freeze. Once the bananas are frozen, melt the dipping chocolate. Dipped the bananas in chocolate and place on parchment paper to set. Add sprinkles o top (do this quickly because the chocolate will set fast since the bananas are frozen). Eat right away or store in the freezer.
- Strawberries - washed and stems removed
- Blueberries - washed and stems removed
- Patriotic Marshmallows
- Wooden skewers
- Thread the fruit and marshmallows on each skewer. Alternative fruit and colors. Enjoy!
- 2 bananas - peeled and sliced into 3 pieces
- 1 pound dipping chocolate
- Patriotic sprinkles
- 6 skewers or popsicle sticks
1. Insert skewers into bananas and freeze for several hours until frozen
2. Melt dipping chocolate
3. Dip banana into the chocolate and lay them on parchment paper
4. Add patriotic sprinkles
5. Freeze to set chocolate. Keep frozen until ready to eat