Happy Father’s Day to all the dads, grandpas, uncles, and family friends who help raise our children.
My son is obsessed with collecting rocks (happy mom that he has a love for science) so when we saw a few craft ideas playing off the “My Dad Rocks” theme, I knew this would be a perfect project for my son to make for his dad.
My Dad Rocks Gift Tutorial – Easy Gift Idea
- Photo Frame
- rocks (we used quartz that my son had collected on walks)
- E-600 glue
- Printed My Dad Rocks sign (or have your child write this on paper)
- Glue the rocks on the frame so they cover most of the frame. Let dry
- Insert the My Dad Rocks paper into the frame
- Wrap the gift and you’re all set
You could also use a frame that has sections for several photos. Make the “My Dad Rocks” sign for one of the sections and add photos of your kids with dad in the other sections.
Father’s Day Cakes and Cupcakes
- Super Dad cupcakes
- cupcakes for a Cheesehead
- cake for the gamer
- Golf or baseball cupcakes
- Mother’s Day Gift Guide 2020
- 10+ Ideas for How to Celebrate Mother’s Day at Home
- Mother’s Day Cake and Cupcake Designs