Mother’s Day is Sunday, May 10th and while this year may be different with stay-at-home orders we still want to make Mom feel special. Some extra love, relaxing time, breakfast in bed, maybe a special Mother’s Day cake, and a gift that will make her smile.
10 Fabulous Mother’s Day Gift Ideas
- Iconic Cocktail Co mixers – Does mom like cocktails? This Arizona based company makes the BEST cocktail mixers made with the best ingredients and all you need to do is add spirits. I suggest a 4-pack.
- Quay Australian Sunglasses – Stylish quality sunglasses at an affordable price. My favorite are the High Key Rimless in the regular (if mom prefers oversized) or mini in the gold/fade color.
- Kindle Paperwhite – Perfect for reading books and magazines, the Paperwhite is waterproof and works great even in the sunlight. Great for poolside reading.
- Air Pods Pro – Wireless headphones for mom to listen to music, audiobook, or favorite podcast with the new noise-canceling feature (which is very useful with everyone at home these days).
- Gorjana Jewelry coin necklace – Gold coin necklaces are very on-trend for 2020. The perfect accessory for day to day style or an evening out.
- Pajama Set – spoil mom with a new pair of summer pajamas perfect late morning lounging in bed.
- Homesick State Candles – Lighting a candle is a perfect accompaniment for self-care time whether it be taking time out to read a book or soaking in a bath. Pick Mom’s home state or a favorite vacation destination for an amazing sensory experience.
- Allbirds Wool Runners – There are the most comfortable shoes for everyday use. Super light and made from wool for a cozy and sweat-free experience (the only sneakers I wear without socks). So many great color choices…which do you think Mom will love?
- Succulents Box subscription – Give mom a gift that will continue throughout the year with a monthly subscription box for succulents delivered right to your home.
- Lettuce Grow Hydroponic Farmstand – Does mom like fresh vegetables and herbs? This hydroponic system is a great way to grow fresh vegetables with a simple-to-use unique home system.
Looking for more Mother’s Day ideas?