As a small business owner I find myself making monthly. or sometimes weekly, trips to an office supply store. While another large office supply chain is located closer to my shop, I most times make the trip just a bit farther for my favorite, Staples. Its one of my happy places to shop – what is it about buying colorful pens that can just brighten your day??
What do I buy? its more like what don’t I buy… Most visits my basket will include
- printer supplies – paper and cartridge ink
- paperwork organization – expandable file folders, page protectors (I’m obsessed with using these)
- pens – Sharpies are my favorites
- mailing envelopes
- printable labels
- label maker refills – I quite frequently profess my love for my label maker and I don’t think any surface in my business or house is safe from not getting labeled.
- I LOVE the Martha Stewart line of office supplies. All of it. The colors. The design.
Here’s my basket from a recent trip – expandable folders, printable round labels, a few Martha Stewart spiral notebooks, label maker tape and some fun pens.
Love these Poppin pens! The Poppin line of office supplies is so fun – modern and such bright colors including Simply Sweets colors lime green and orange! Had to buy some pens.
Besides a small business owner, I’m also a mom to an 8 year old boy who loves to create. He would love these bright fabric sharpies!
Disclosure – this is a sponsored posted. I was compensated for my review but all opinions are my own.