It’s time again for Sephora’s bi-annual Savings Event. The Spring Savings event launches first to Rouge members on April 14th and then on the 18th, the event opens to VIB members and Insiders. Use code SAVENOW at checkout to receive your discount.
Rouge members save 20%
VIB members save 15%
Insiders save 10%
Not a member yet? No problem, sign up here and you’ll become an Insider. Also, everyone can save 30% on all Sephora Collection products.
This is a great time to stock up on your favorites and a great chance to try something you’ve been wanting to try at a great discount. I will be placing an order to replace all my favorites that are running low and I have a huge list of products I’ve been wanting to try. As you age, products that were your holy grail, don’t always work the same as they use to and it’s time to adjust your skincare and makeup routines to your changing skin. Also, my favorite brands have come out with new products I’m excited to try. Also after spending time more at home the last few years, I’m ready to be out in the world and I’ve enjoyed trying fresh new makeup looks. With a kid who is a junior in high school and soon enough I’ll be an empty nester, I’m focusing on myself again
This page contains affiliate links, meaning we receive commissions for purchases made through those links at no cost to you. Please read our Disclosures for more info.
1. Brazilian Bum Bum cream
2. Anastasia lip primer
3. Tarte Juicy lip plumper
4. Lenaige sleep mask
5. Living Proof dry shampoo
6. Benefit Gimme Brow
7. IT Cosmetics CC+ glow
8. Tula Protect + Glow sunscreen
Sephora Skincare favorites
- Tula The Cult Classic Purifying Face Cleanser and First Aid Beauty Pure Skin Face Cleaner are two of my favorites for cleansing my face. At night, the cleanser is step two of the step 2 cleansing process, starting first with a makeup and oil-dissolving balm or oil. I love these both and have switched between the two for years.
- Drunk Elephant Slaai Makeup-Melting Butter Cleaner
- The Ordinary Matrixyl 10% + HA
- The Ordinary Multi-Peptide Lash and Brow Serum My brows have gotten thicker since using this and my lashes have gotten so long. My brows do still suffer from overplucking in the 90s but a huge improvement since I started using this serum. Also its one of the most affordable brown serums available.
- Tarte Maracuja Oil Final step after serums and lotion when you need extra moisturizing. The next day my face is just glowing
- Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask – this lip mask is a ‘take 3 things to a deserted island’ for me.
- Sephora Collection Dual Extended Lip Exfoliator Use this along with a lip scrub to get rid of those dried layers so your lipsticks will go own smoother
- Sephora Collection Lip Balm – The clear coconut balm is always in my purse
- Tula Protect + Glow Daily Sunscreen
- Innisfree Pore Clearing Clay Mask
- Innisfree Intensive Hydrating Toner with Green Tea
- NuFACE Trinity Facial Toning Device
Don’t forget about the rest of the body – the face gets so much attention but the rest of your skin is showing signs of aging too
- Drunk Elephant T.L.C. Glycolic Body Lotion To exfoliate and brighten my skin all over, I alternate with a glycolic body lotion and one with retinol.
- Isle of Paradise Self-Tanning Mousse – Stay out of the sun and self-tan instead. Easy enough to do at home for a nice glow. I stick with the medium level.
- Brazilian Bum Bum Cream – This rich moisturizing cream smells like vacation
Sephora Favorites – Hair
- Living Proof Full Shampoo and Living Proof Full Conditioner Two of my favorites for a silicon-free hair routine.
- Moroccanoil Intense Hydrating Mask
- The Ordinary Natural Moisturizing Factors + Hyaluronic Acid Scalp Serum
- Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Dry Shampoo Thanks to dry shampoo, I can stretch my washings to every 5 days.
- Verb Volume Dry Texture Spray
- DryBar Full Pint Medium Round Brush
- DryBar Texas Tease Teasing Brush
- DryBar The Double Shot Blow-dryer Brush
- DryBar High Tops Self-grip Rollers
Sephora Favorites – Beauty
- IT Cosmetics CC+ Nu Glow Serum The best light-medium coverage foundation for aging skin. I’ve been using IT cosmetics CC creams and tinted moisturizers for years – love that is doesn’t feel like you’re wearing makeup and most importantly, it doesn’t settle into wrinkles making them more prominent. The Glow Serum is my favorite.
- Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray
- Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush
- Sephora Collection Beauty Amplifier Eye Primer
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brush 12 Precision Brow Brush
- Benefit Gimme Brow – I wear #3 neutral light brown
- Tarte Fake Awake Eye Highlighter Use on your bottom waterline to brighten your eyes
- Benefit High Brow Dual Ended Highlighter – In the color light, one end is a matte pale pink which works great for the inner eye or waterline and the other end is light gold, great for light sparkle on the brow bone.
- Tarte Tartlette Tubing Mascara First mascara that doesn’t give me raccoon eyes
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Primer Helps to extend the earing of my lipstick
- Sephora Collection Retractable Rouge Gel Lip Liner. Rose Wine for me.
- Tarte Maracuja Juicy Lip Plump My newest favorite find – love the plumping shine
Do you have a Sephora favorite that we missed? One that works for mature skin? Let us know as we’re always hoping to find new ‘must haves’