Now that Halloween is over, I’m ready for winter and starting to think about Christmas. I enjoy making updates to my home throughout the year. Simple touches. Festive. Things to make you feel the season. Winter in Arizona isn’t as extreme as other parts of the country but the temperatures do drop especially in the evenings. We can often see snow on the tops of the mountains off in the distance. If we want to play in the snow we drive north a few hours for sledding or skiing.
Make sure you read all the way to the end for an amazing FREE offer from one of my favorite businesses….
feelings of winter
warmth, soft, fuzzy, flannel, wool
whites, creams, grays, plaids, gold, silver
pine, berries, twigs, candles, birch, pinecones
scents of pine, vanilla, peppermint
9 Winter Home Decor Updates
- Flannel Sheets – nothing better than getting into a warm, soft and cozy bed on chilling evenings.
- Throw Blankets – drape blankets across the sofa or fill a basket with blankets. Not only do they add to the look of a cozy room but will help keep your toes warm in the evenings while lounging on the sofa.
- Hand and dish soaps – Update with winter scents. My favorites are the Mrs. Meyers’ line of holiday soaps and lotions. In my kitchen, I have the dish soap, hand soap, and lotion sitting on my counter. In each bathroom, we have the hand soaps.
- Candles – update with winter scents and add a few extra candles around the home.
- Baskets – fill baskets or wooden bowls with pinecones or pieces of wood
- Centerpieces – update with winter touches. mercury glass or snowflake decorate candle holders and vases.
- Throw pillows – warm winter textures like sweater knits and fur (fake) textures. Wool plaids.
- Snow – bring the snow inside by adding fake snow to candle holders or mason jars and insert votive candles
- Wreaths – update wreaths that hang on your front door or throughout your home. Berries or fuzzy textures are perfect.
It’s time to order your winter Mrs. Meyer’s scents right now before they sell out. Here are the details about Grove Collective’s awesome deal going on right now.
As a new customer here’s what you get when you spend $20
- Mrs. Meyer’s Holiday hand soap
- Mrs. Meyer’s Holiday dish soap
- Mrs. Meyer’s Holiday multi-surface spray
- Grove Collaborative red caddy
- Grove Collaborative walnut scrubber sponge
If you’re already a Grove Collective customer you will get when you spend $20:
- Grove walnut scrubber sponges
Choices, choices, choices….
Which will you choose?
Looking for more seasonal updates:
disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. As an influencer, I have an affiliate relationship with Grove Collective where I will earn a commision for products purchased from my affiliate links. In addition, I am given the option to purchase some products at a discount so that I may use them to share my experiences with my readers.