Happy National Chip Day! Another holiday we can get behind to support as we love chips!!! Dipping in salsa, guacamole or for nachos!!!
Happy National Tortilla Chip Day
We eat a lot of chips. There are only two of us in our household but we go through Costco sized bags. There are traditional recipes like salsa verde, red salsa, or pico de gallo. Or a fruity salsa like peach, pineapple, strawberry mango or dragon fruit salsa.
10 Best for Salsa Recipes
- The Petite Cook – Easy Pineapple Salsa
- Fearless Dining – Dragon Fruit Salsa
- Mama Likes To Cook – Strawberry Cucumber Salsa
- Mama Likes To Cooke – Mango Strawberry Salsa
- Mama Likes to Cook – Peach Salsa
- The Veggie Society – Red Salsa
- Delicious on a Dime – Fresh and Easy Peach Salsa
- Beyond the Chicken Coup – Pineapple Salsa
- Beyond the Chicken Coup – Homemade Salsa with Charred Tomatoes
- The Savory Tooth – Homemade Salsa Verde