- Bright and Fun Nail Polish One of my favorite ways to do something for myself is a manicure. With spring fingers and toes are both important so time to get those feet looking smooth. I like to a few colors to my polish collection each spring – one more neutral and one bright. I love Essie polish and can’t wait to use my new colors: Mod Square and Cocktails and Coconuts.
- Fresh sheets I think fresh high-quality thread count sheets are one of the best ways to pamper yourself. Nothing better than slipping into your bed surrounds by softness. The Sheet Lady’s sheet sets are 1800 Egyptian Cotton made from a microfiber blend – they’re so soft! And wrinkle resistant which is always a win. Ever since I put the sheets on my bed, my son has been sneaking into my bed – I try to kick him out but he says “but your bed is sooo soft”. Maybe I need to get him a new set too. The Sheet Lady is an etsy.com seller based in Arizona – love supporting local.
- Fresh Kitchen Towels Another luxury is brand new kitchen towels. Kitchen towels get stains on them, fade and lose their softness. I hand mine on my oven so they’re always in sight. And anything that adds a little pleasure to doing the dishes, my least favorite chore, is always a good thing.
- Refresh the yard with plants and flowers Replace last season’s annuals with some fresh bright annuals – I chose snappy dragons and poppies. I added a few pots of flowers for the front porch. And herbs and vegetables to some pots on the back patio
- Bring new scents into your home My fall and winter candles are spicy but for spring, I like to add a touch of floral. The last few weeks I’ve been burning White Barn’s Pure White Cotton – my house smells wonderful.
- Refreshen your wardrobe With the change in seasons and new trends I like to add a few new clothing and jewelry pieces to my wardrobe. My first stops are always Nordstrom and Anthropologie. I also bought a new necklace from one of my favorite jewelry designers, Kendra Scott.
- New Pair of Shoes for Spring Time to trade boots for sandals. I’m loving these Vince Camuto heels I scored at Last Chance (Nordstrom)
disclosure: This is not a sponsored post. I was offered a set of sheets in exchange for a review. All opinions are my own. This post contains affiliate links which means if you click on the links and make a purchase, Sweet Shoppe Mom receives compensation – price does not change for a consumer.