Looking to add something fun to your Thanksgiving tablescape? Chocolate Turkey Suckers are the perfect answer! Fits the theme of the day but also a bit of fun because everyone loves a chocolate treat. You can even tie on name tags and use them as the place cards so everyone knows where to sit.
Chocolate suckers are so easy to make yet they look impressive. All you need is to find the perfect candy mold. We’ve been using this mold for years because I love that you add colorful M&Ms for the feathers.
This post contains affiliate links. We may earn a commission if you purchase from our links. There is no additional cost to you.
- Melt chocolate candy melts in the microwave. Heat for 30 seconds at a time at 50% power. Stir and repeat until melted. Do not overheat. Once chocolate is burned it must be tossed and the process starts over.
- Spoon melted chocolate into molds. Tap to release air bubbles
- Add a sucker stick and rotate so that the tip is covered with chocolate
- Place mold in the fridge until it sets
- Remove from fridge, Turn upside down, and tap to release
- tie a ribbon on the sucker and enjoy!