This is a sponsored post in collaboration with Best Buy. All opinions are my own
Have you browsed the appliance section of Best Buy lately? The styles have changed since I last picked my appliance styles (when I purchased my house 13 years ago). I love how the lines are much more modern and sleek, definitely more of a match to my own personal style. Loving the matte stainless or black stainless options…again, matching my personal style as I’m working towards a black/grey minimalistic wardrobe and an updated version of mid-century modern for my decor.
The all-new Bosch Counter Depth refrigerator really catches my eye. Bosch 800 series counter depth, 21 cubic feet with 4 doors. French doors on the top of easy access to the refrigerated space with a large drawer for the freezer.
How about this list of awesome features:
- Stainless-steel finish: Aligns perfectly with any stylish kitchen design.
- Touch-sensitive controls: Make operation simple.
- Organize contents with ease: Includes 5 tempered glass shelves, 4 of which are adjustable and half-width, 3-gallon door bins and 2 humidity-controlled compartments to provide ample space for storing items.
- Internal water dispenser with replacement filter: Delivers filtered water with one touch.
- LED interior lighting: Bright lights to illuminate the interior.
- Door alarm: Alerts you when the refrigerator door is accidentally left open to save energy.
- Automatic ice maker: Provides a steady supply of ice without the mess of having to refill ice trays.
Automatic ice makers just make life better. I love my drinks COLD with LOTS of ice. Living in Arizona where it’s hot and dry, we drink a lot of water. At times I’m also an ice chewer (yes, I have that annoying habit…. you can thank anemia for that which causes pica). When my ice maker broke on my old fridge, I tried using ice trays for a while. epic fail. No one ever filled them. They would take all the ice leaving one ice cube left so they didn’t need to fill the tray. 1 ice cube is NOT enough for me.
key features for organization
- Featured on both sets of doors, three wide gallon door bins easily accommodate two large side-by-side gallon containers each.
- An ingenious three-tier layered freezer drawer system creates extra storage for frozen items, from pizza boxes to frozen waffles.
- Full width chiller drawer: store oversized platters with ease until you’re ready to serve them, or store snacks for quick access and easy visibility.
An organized fridge makes me happy. Have you seen my post on refrigerator organization where I make use of my label maker and lazy susans? One more strep towards eating healthier and less waste of food. The three-tier layer design of the freezer helps prevent food from going in the freezer and being lost ofrever.
It’s also smart
The Home Connect™ app allows you to remotely monitor and control your Bosch refrigerator from your smartphone or tablet. Control the temperature, adjust lighting, run diagnostics—wherever you are,** for ultimate convenience. Connected refrigerators from Bosch are designed to give you peace of mind, customization, and simplification
**Connectivity and speed varies based on network and Wi-Fi levels.
Which do you like better? the stainless or black stainless?