The biggest hit for the week was the baseball themed lunch – practice is one Wednesday so I usually do something baseball for Sweet Shoppe Boy’s lunch. I’ve done the baseball before (circle sandwich punch plus red edible marker) but he loved that I added the baseball bat (made with a cookie cutter). I also added a few baseball stickers to the Little Dippers lid. Sunbutter and jelly sandwich, veggies and ranch, mango and peppermint Joes Os.
Went with our small Goodbyn lunch box and tried out my new Fun Bites cutter to make a sandwich kabob.
Trying to include a vegetable every day and this week we switched over to whole wheat bread (Trader Joes Organic). No complaints – success!!
- cupcake picks and star skewers – Simply Sweets Cake Studio
- napkin – Smartkin
- Square Silicon Baking Cupcakes
- Goodbyn Bynto Food Container, Red
- EasyLunchboxes 3-compartment Bento Lunch Box
- EasyLunchboxes “Mini-Dippers”
- FunBites Squares