I love sweets, especially chocolate. I own a sweet shoppe – my love of chocolate and cooking got me started in this field.
- Ice Cream – I LOVE ice cream. I could eat it every day. My favorites include Dairy Queen’s blizzards, Johnny Rockets Milk Shakes, Ben and Jerry’s Phish Food, Sweet Republic Salted Carmel and any good waffle cone topped with chocolate or chocolate mint chip ice cream. Add some hot fudge, whipped cream and chocolate jimmies – yum!
- Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Brownies – one of my favorites is my Simply Sweets Decadent Brownies
- Reeces Peanut Butter Cups I love the holiday ones (eggs, trees) over the traditional cup shape – more peanut butter! Though I just tried my first Clark Bar and its a pretty close second for a chocolate and peanut butter candy.
- Apple Pie Topped with chedder cheese, of course
- Swedish Fish
- Twizzlers No red vines, please. And no cherry or black, strawberrry only, please.
- Chocolate Pudding Trader Joe’s has a great ready made pudding
- Simply Sweets Double Chocolate Sourcream Cupcake
What are your favorite sweets??