Who’s a fan of weekend brunch? Phoenix offers many options with so many amazing restaurants. On the westside? Have you been to Westgate lately? Lots of restaurants to try and weekend brunch is the perfect occasion.
Time with girlfriends. Drinks. Food.
We recently headed out to Westgate Entertainment District for brunch. The weather right now is perfect for patio brunching.
Brunching at Westgate Entertainment Center
So many brunch options. We opted for Dave & Busters so we could also have some fun playtime after brunch. Never too old to play!!
Bar Louie, Calico Jack’s Mexican Cantina, Dave & Buster’s, Kabuki Japanese Restaurant, McFadden’s Restaurant and Saloon, Opa Life Greek Cafe, Saddle Ranch Chop House, Salt Tacos y Tequila, Tavern+Bowl, Whiskey Rose and Yard House.
Rosé fan? I opted for a frosé – frozen drink with a bottle of Rose poured over the drink. How fun is that?
I ordered this steak salad to go with my cocktail. Love to find healthy choices on the menu (minus the fried onions it fits the Keto diet which I’m currently following).
Are for something more indulgent, Buffalo Winger Burger. That’s a burger topped with chicken tenders coated in wing sauce.
There are so many options for brunch at Westgate. Right now if you spend over $25 you can get this fun instagrammable t-shirt or hat
Brunch So Hard trucker hat
Brunch Babes t-shirt
There are 3 other t-shirt designs too!
- Coffee Til Cocktails
- Cheers to the Weekend
- Brunch Much
T-shirt or hat, which do you want?
Headed to Brunch, check out these specials:
- Dave & Buster’s: 100 oz. beer tubes (domestic beers only) for $20.99 on Saturdays & Sundays from 11am-3pm.
- Saddle Ranch Chop House: $3.79 Bloody Mary’s & mimosas with purchase of a meal on Saturdays & Sundays from 9am – 3pm.
- Salt Tacos y Tequila: $30 Bloody Mary & mimosa towers, half off champagne bottles & $5 frozen margaritas on Saturdays & Sundays from 11am – 3pm.
- Bar Louie: $15 almost bottomless mimosas on Sundays from 10am – 1pm. Limit 5 per guest.
- Kabuki Japanese Restaurant: Sunday brunch sake sangria, $5.95 per glass or $22.95 for a carafe for your crew. Available on Sundays from 11am – 2pm.
- Good Bad Ugly Brewing Co: Sip, savor & say “ahhhh” to the ultimate day drinking experience with Good Bad Ugly Brewing Co. craft beer & a wide selection of delicious lunch dishes offered all day & weekend long.
- Yard House: Now offering the new Yard House Bloody Mary with Tito’s Handmade Vodka, filthy Bloody Mary mix, spicy candied bacon, seasoned egg skewer & a snit of house honey blonde. Available all day starting at 11am.
- McFadden’s Restaurant & Saloon: $20 mimosa towers or $5 mimosa bar & a fully stacked brunch menu featuring $10 breakfast pizzas on Saturdays & Sundays from 11am – 3pm.
- Opa Life Greek Cafe: Buy one sangria & get the second for a penny on Saturdays & Sundays from 9am – 3pm.
- Whiskey Rose Bar and Grill: $3 Corona & Dos Equis bottles, $7 Absolute Peppar Bloody Mary’s and $12 Bottoms up Mimosas* on Saturdays & Sundays from 11am-3pm. *First mimosa is $12 plus a penny for refills.
Westgate Entertainment District
loop 101 and Glendale Avenue
disclosure: I was hosted at Dave & Busters so that we could write about our experience and share it with our followers. All opinions are my own.