Baseball is huge in our family. My son has been playing since he was 4. I’m a #baseballmom. What does this mean? This means cheering him on at games, driving him to practices, washing his uniform, taking photos of the games, planning the team parties and more. We live baseball. And because my son loves baseball, I love it too.
What does he want for Christmas? Anything baseball.
To kick off my holiday shopping I stopped into my local DICK’S Sporting Goods to browse for ideas. I found so many ideas that would be perfect for any youth baseball player.
Have you heard about DICK’S Sporting Goods involvement in #SportsMatters? This holiday season DICK’S launched the Green Laces movement. You can purchase of pair of the Sports Matters laces to show your support of youth sports. For each pair sold, $2 is donated to DICK’S Sporting Goods Foundation and benefit youth sports teams in need.
Did you know that more than a quarter of US public high schools will not have any sports programs by 2020? They’re raising $25 million to support youth athletics in underfunded communities. Read success stories here
- Baseball Glove
- Batting Helmet
- Baseball Bat
- Sports Sunglasses
- Colorful Baseball
- Bat Weight, aka Donut
- Baseball Bag
- Bucket of Balls
- Eye Black – great stocking stuff
- Under Amour Practice Clothes
- Batting Tee
- Practice Net
- Heavy Contact Balls for batting practice
- Slides, perfect for after games
- Favorite Professional Team Baseball Gear
- Favorite College Team Baseball Gear
And don’t forget the Green Laces.
Now here’s the exciting part. I’m giving away a $25 DICK’S Sporting Goods Gift Card so you can buy a Gift That Matters for a loved one. For some great gift ideas, visit the DICK’S Sporting Goods website.
To enter, check out this link, find something that’s on your wishlist, and leave a comment letting us know what you hope is under your tree on Christmas morning.
• The contest runs until December 21st, 2016 at 11:59 PM PST. We will notify the winner directly on December 22nd, 2017.
• Entrants must be residents of the US and 18+ only. Winner will be randomly selected from comments on this blog post.